Site Safe, in collaboration with Unitec Institute of Technology, has developed the Certificate in Construction Site Safety. This provides essential training for both workers and management in the construction industry.
Now you can choose the services of an Eco.Decorator to complete your decorating projects with the confidence that the contractor is committed to sustainable work principles in their work processes. The Resene Eco.Decorator programme has been designed to recognise a nationwide network of environmentally responsible, quality focussed painting contractors. Painting contractors can choose to undergo assessment for the Resene Eco.Decorator programme, which includes assessments of principles in practice, sustainable work practices, waste management, project plans and project sign off processes. Only contractors who successfully meet these standards can promote themselves as an authentic Resene Eco.Decorator.
Why Master Painters?
- Master Painters provide quality workmanship and professional service
- Master Painter members use qualified trade painters with proven track records
- Master Painters provide professional advice and support if you need it
- Your chosen painter will carry out the work in a professional manner
- Your chosen painter will, to the best of their ability, adhere to current environmental requirements
- Your chosen contractor will abide by the Association’s code of conduct
- Master Painters are people who really care about customer satisfaction and the end result
We have been with Master painters for over 25 years.For more information about this code of compliance visit https://www.masterpainters.co.nz/page/Code_of_Practice/
We offer a 5 year workmanship guarantee through Master Painters Association
We are an authorised applicator of Zone Pheonix fire protection products and have agreed to comply with the Zone Applicators Code of Ethics. Read more about the product at: https://www.zonenz.net.nz/catalogue/category/phoenix-intumescent-coating-steel/6/
We are an authorised applicator of Zone Fire Zone products and have agreed to comply with the Zone Applicators Code of Ethics Read more at about the product at: https://www.zonenz.net.nz/catalogue/category/firezone-intumescent-coatings/7/
We are an authorised applicator of Resenes Fireshield. An intumescent coating for timber
We are qualitifed applicators od Rivedil Plaster products and use this to create our “Replicate” finishes. It is a totally natural product. Read more about the product at: https://www.rivedil.com
Preferred applicators of Porter's Paints. Their product range Goes from indoors to outdoors, traditional to modern. Their paint finishes are all water-based, durable and made by hand. www.porterspaints.com
- No categories